Thursday, March 30, 2006

6 slllllooooooowwwwwww miles

I ran 6 miles this morning. Yes, this morning. Before work. Been a long time since I ran before school, but I did today.
Wanted to see if I could loosen up a little bit after Wednesday's crappy run. It helped a little bit.
I didn't run for speed today. Just a recovery-type run though I didn't have much running yesterday to recover from.
Oh well, it felt good to know I had my miles in before work.
If I was a real go-getter, like Barbara, I would have come home and blogged about it before work. But not me.
---
Still haven't figured out what I'm gonna be doing Saturday morning. I'd like to do Sarah's race, but we'll see.
---
Someone asked me about the Bellaire Trolley 5K on Apr. 8. Nope. I'm running the Gator Gallop at Brazosport College in Lake Jackson. I'm doing the 1 mile race at 7:30 and then the 5K at 8:30.
Gonna try and run the mile in under 6 minutes and we'll see on the 5K. Less than 20, I hope.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ya just gotta know....when you said you ran in the morning, the first thing I did was to check the time of your post. I was sure you had run Friday morning! Nope - it was Thursday.

You can come run 15 miles with me in the morning. Oughta be great - temps in the 70's, high humidity...what more could you ask for?