Wednesday, July 12, 2006

6 miles, 7 miles

Got in 6 horrible, awful miles on Tuesday. Didn't start running until 8:30 and it had to be the hottest, most humid day of the year. Terrible.
I made a decision that I would run earlier than that the rest of the summer.
So I made a commitment. I talked to Jennifer and decided I'd run with her at 6 a.m.
Sounded like a good plan until Donna and I went to the movies last night in Pearland. Not one movie. Two. Didn't get home until 1 a.m.
But I got up in time to run at 6. I don't know how, but I did.
We got in 7 miles and it was much, much better than yesterday. Nice to get the run in early.
Now, a nap sounds really, really good.

3 comments:

Vic said...

I really, really want to run in the wee hours but I can't seem to get to bed before 11. And getting up at 4, that's just not enough sleep for me.

Cassie (TIGGS) said...

what movies did you see?!?

atownrunner said...

devil wears prada and superman returns.